Office Ribbon-Cutting on Tues., Sept. 15, 2015, 10:30 a.m.
NORWALK, CT. Sept. 14, 2015 – To officially welcome new tenant KBE Building Corp. (KBE), the City of Norwalk, CT will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the construction management firm’s Connecticut Ave. office on Sept. 15.
• Norwalk Mayor Harry W. Rilling
• Director of Economic Development for the City of Norwalk Elizabeth L. Stocker
• Congressman Jim Himes
• KBE President, CEO, and principal owner Mike Kolakowski
• KBE Vice President of Business Development Allan Kleban
• Other local leaders and members of the public
Ribbon-cutting and welcome celebration for KBE Building Corp.’s third corporate office, recently opened in Norwalk, CT.
Tues., Sept. 15 at TIME:10:30 a.m.
KBE’s corporate office in Norwalk, CT:
200 Connecticut Avenue, Suite 5J
Norwalk, CT 06854
KBE Building Corp. works in 14 states throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic but is highly selective about when and where it expands its operations. After careful consideration, KBE selected Norwalk, CT as the ideal city for its strategic expansion in 2015.
“Having completed so many projects in Fairfield County over the years, we knew that was where we needed to open our third corporate office,” said Kolakowski. “We looked at spaces in Greenwich and Stamford, but there was no comparison to the warm welcome and support we got from city officials in Norwalk. They went out of their way to find us the ideal space and make us feel like part of the community.”
KBE has completed more than $140 million in construction volume in Fairfield County since 2009. Markets include senior living, K-12 schools, retail, and higher education.
Current Fairfield County projects include
• Jewish Senior Services building at the Harry and Jeannette Weinberg campus in Bridgeport;
• Mixed-use renovation at 376-380 Greenwich Avenue in Greenwich;
• New dormitory at the University of Bridgeport;
• Renovation of the Campo Acres Shopping Center in Westport; and
• Preconstruction services for mixed-use complex in Darien for Federal Realty Investment Trust.
KBE also completed the renovation of Stamford’s J.M. Wright Technical High School last fall.
About KBE Building Corporation
Regionally located in Norwalk, CT, Farmington, CT, and Columbia, MD, KBE Building Corporation is a full-service, single-source commercial construction company strategically positioned to serve the Eastern and Mid-Atlantic U.S. Founded in 1959 and incorporated in 1966, the firm provides preconstruction, construction management, design-build, and general contracting services to clients in the retail, educational, senior living, federal, corporate, hospitality, health care, and institutional markets. KBE has managed more than $4 billion in construction volume over the two decades and is ranked among Engineering News-Record magazine’s top 400 construction companies nationally. Learn more at www.kbebuilding.com.
Jonelle Lawhorn KBE
Director of Marketing, KBE Building Corp.