The services will end as follows:
WHEELS Routes 1, 2, 4, 8, and 11 will end with the 4:20 pm pulse
· WHEELS Routes 5/6 and 12 will end with the 3:40 pm pulse
· WHEELS Routes 3, 7, 9, 10 and 13 will end with the 4:40 pm pulse
· There will be no Evening Shuttle Services
· Norwalk Commuter Shuttle services will meet the 2:00, 3:00 and 4:00 pm trains departing Norwalk. Shuttles will start their runs from their first stop one hour prior to the train time.
· Westport Commuter Shuttles services will meet the 2:00, 3:00 and 4:00 pm trains arriving in Westport.
· The 7 Link will leave Norwalk at 3:00 pm and go as far as the Branchville station.
· Coastal Link services will end at 4:00 pm with the last bus leaving Norwalk at 2:50 pm.
· All ADA services will end by 4:00 pm.
NTD hopes to resume WHEELS service by noon on Saturday. No ADA service will be provided on Saturday.