News Flash Home
The original item was published from 2/18/2022 11:07:19 AM to 2/18/2022 11:07:40 AM.
Announcements & Press Releases
Posted on: February 18, 2022
[ARCHIVED] Norwalk Presidents' Day Schedule 2022
Norwalk Presidents’ Day Schedule 2022
The City of Norwalk reminds the public of the following information for Presidents’ Day on Monday, February 21, 2022:
- Garbage and recycling collection services by the City of Norwalk will follow the regular collection schedule;
- The Norwalk Transfer Station, located at 61 Crescent Street will be open;
- The Yard Waste Site, located at 15 South Smith Street, will be closed;
- COVID-19 testing operations at Shady Beach will be closed.;
- COVID-19 vaccine clinics at Veteran’s Park will be open 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.;
- City Hall will be closed; and
- The Main Branch and SoNo Branch Libraries will be closed.