The following are forms for the City of Norwalk's pension program:
  • Retirement Declaration
  • Retirement Declaration - Food Service
  • Retirement Intent
  • Retirement Intent - Food Service

Board of Education Pension Buyback Form

For More Information

For more information about these forms, please contact the Personnel and Labor Relations Department at (203) 854-7862.