Flexible Spending


Below is the claim form for your flexible spending account with the City of Norwalk:

Reimbursement Form for Medical and Dependent Care Expenses

New Enrollment/Change Form

PBS website


For More Information

For more information about these forms, please contact the Personnel and Labor Relations Department at (203) 854-7716/7864.