Pension and 401a  (Mandatory)

General Government Employees (hired prior to 7-1.2012)

Pension resources for general government employees include:

General Government Employees (hired after 7.1.2012)

401a Defined Contribution Plan . Visit Empower for more details.


Fire Department employees can access the following resources for pension information:


Access Police Department pension resources including:

For More Information

For more information about the City of Norwalk's pension plans and resources, please contact the Personnel and Labor Relations Department at (203) 854-7862.