Flexible Spending Accounts


The City of Norwalk provides employees the option of having flexible spending accounts through Progressive Benefit Solutions. Online resources for employees who have flexible spending accounts include:

Replacement PBS Benefits Card (The Benny Card)

Employees that switched medical insurance from HDHP to OAPOS and are enrolled in Flexible Reimbursement Account Plan (Section 125 under the Internal Revenue Code), may request The Benny Card by calling 203-208-4800.

For More Information

For more information about flexible spending accounts, please contact the Personnel and Labor Relations Department at (203) 854-7864/7716